¾ Orthotic arch support heel cup insoles for plantar fasciitis
- All purpose, ideal for sports and everyday use.
- Rigid arch support to reduce strain on the plantar fascia
- Made from high quality shock absorbing materials.
- Slim and light weight
Plantar fasciitis causes sharp stabbing pains around the arch region of your foot. Plantar fasciitis is an overuse injury caused by inflammation and degeneration of the plantar fascia a thick stretchy ligament that spans the length of your foot and acts a lever shifting weight as you walk. Left untreated this foot injury will usually get worse. One of the ways that you can help prevent and treat plantar fasciitis is by wearing orthotic arch support insoles that help to keep strain off your arches and correct your pronation -the number one cause of overuse to the plantar fascia.
Not only will arch support insoles help to protect you from getting plantar fasciitis they can also help to prevent other foot and lover limb injuries to such as Achilles and knee tendinitis.
- Inbuilt arch support to help keep strain and pressure of your arches when walking or running.
- ¾ in length making them a perfect fit for any type of shoes.
- Shock absorbing design to help protect your feet from damaging shock.
- Lightweight and slim design means that they do not weigh down your feet nor make your shoes feel bulky making them ideal for sports and running shoes.
Prevent over pronation and supination of the feet one of the main causes of foot strain and injuries.
- Designed with special heel cup technology that helps to support, stabilize and spread pressure from underneath your heel stopping build up of damaging pressure.
- 30 day full money back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you may send them back to us within 30 days of receiving the goods to get a 100% refund including all postage costs meaning you have nothing to loose when buying!